- Fluid and Energy Management
- Construction management and supervision, QAQC and full third party inspection
- Technical assistance for the operation or the maintenance on the built properties
- Security and Health Protection on site (asbestos, objects falling risks etc)
- Fire Prevention, Studies and Evaluations Training and Inspection
- Building Evaluation (geotechnical studies and projects, civil works foundations)
- Infrastructure Work and Civil Construction and Technical Inspection
- Civil Construction Laboratory analysis
TECHNICAL INSPECTION FOR THE BUILDING INDUSTRY
- Introduced by French legislation dated 4th January 1978 (the “Spinetta law”) relating to building insurance (prevention of technical irregularities) in the building industry.
- Technical assistance in the development of building programmes
- Compliance audits on buildings
- Consultancy on sound and thermal insulation
- Inspecting resistance and safety of work (Civil engineering – engineered structures) from design to completion.
- Appraisal of resistance and safety for people in existing buildings
- Operation of facilities and receipt testing of equipment
- Training in Civil Engineering, Fire Safety and Diagnosing Building Defects
- Technical inspections for fire safety (places of assembly, high rise buildings, industry, service sector): construction details and fire protection devices
REGULATORY COORDINATION OF SAFETY AND HEALTH PROTECTION (CSPS) ON BUILDING SITES
- Coordinators available to assist project owners in health and safety matters relating to closed, independent building sites (categories 1, 2 and 3)
- Approved training of Safety and Health Protection coordinators (SPS) (grades 1, 2 and 3)
Safety of people and property in industrial and service sector areas in places of assembly and high rise buildings.
For more information, please contact Apave Gulf
+968 24565771 / +968 24565772