Apave Gulf (LLC) Services
Apave Gulf LLC, is a PDO registered company providing Quality Assurance, Quality Control, integrity assessment and certification Services to various clients in Oman and other GCC states in Middle East. We have proved our competency and capability of executing our job to the highest standard since from 1999. We have certified several major organizations and moreover we are running several major inspections and testing contracts with PDO.
Our wide range of services includes:
- Project Management & Consulting Services
- Project Quality Assurance/Control/Management Services
- Design, 3D Modeling and Numerical Simulations
- 3D Laser Scanning
- Certification to Quality Management Systems ISO 9001
- Certification to Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001
- Food Safety Management ISO 22000
- Information Security Management ISO 27001
- Occupational Health & Safety OHSAS 18001 & ISO 45001
- Third Party Inspections -Vendor & Shop inspections globally
- Well Control Equipment & Rig Inspections.
- Rope Access-IRATA FULL OPERATOR MEMBER
- Aerial Inspections
- Inspection of Industrial plant during Construction & Operation.
- Non Destructive Testing – Conventional & Advanced NDT
- Cathodic Protection Surveys
- Supply of NDT & Inspection equipment, accessories and consumables
- HSE Audits & Consultation
- Certification of Lifting Equipments & Appliances
- DROPS Surveys- Annual & Adhoc.
- Asset Integrity Management.
- Risk Based Inspection
- Verification & Certification of Installations, Products & Services
- OCTG-Drilling Tubular Inspection
- EX Equipment Inspection and Compliance Services
- Specialist Engineering Manpower
- Production & Maintenance Manpower
- Manpower Supply (Quality, HSE and all other Engineering / Technical/Construction fields)
- QHSE - Consultancy Services
Our Qualified and experienced personnel utilising the latest equipment provide professional assessment of the technical integrity of new and existing facilities, structures and equipment using both conventional and specialist inspection techniques. Currently we have more than 150 inspectors and engineers in various disciplines such as Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation, HSE, Quality Auditing, NDT etc,
It is our prime objective to render our services to companies wishing to compete in international markets through their better quality services. It is our policy to value and respect the trust reposed in us by our clients, so we endeavor hard to meet their expectations. We are earnestly looking forward to extend our services to your esteemed organization for any of the services mentioned above.
Download our detailed service brochure